BFL 4ply - Cream
Skein of 4-ply-weight Bluefaced Leicester (BFL) sheep's wool yarn:
- 100% Bluefaced Leicester (BFL) sheep’s wool
- Grown, spun, and dyed in the UK
- 4-ply weight (Heavy fingering weight / Light sport weight / Yarn category 2 - Fine)
- 100g skeins: approx. 350 m per 100 g (382 yds per 3.5 oz)
- Recommended needle size: 3 mm - 3.75 mm (US 2 - 5)
- Worsted spun, 2-ply yarn
- Undyed natural sheep fleece colour: "Cream"
Bluefaced Leicester wool is known for its softness, and it doesn’t disappoint! This yarn is so soft and blooms beautifully. It’s guaranteed to create a warm and durable item, which will show off cables, colourwork, or lacework beautifully. A typical 4ply-weight yarn, it’s on the heavier side of fingering-weight yarns, or on the lighter sides of sport-weight yarns. Its softness makes it ideal for luxurious shawls, hats, sweaters, baby clothes… endless possibilities!
This yarn comes as a hank, wound into a skein, so it must be wound into a ball or cake before use to avoid irreconcilable tangles.
Hand wash only using cold water and pH-neutral wool wash. Avoid animated rubbing and sudden temperature changes.
Please contact me if you have any questions around this product. I can also take photos of different yarns or colours next to each other if that would be helpful.
Happy crafting! I hope your project is a success and gets lots of use!